Thank you Daily Musings (check out that link to get inspired about planning) for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! Woo hoo!! Sweet. This happened over a month ago… I have been too busy to apply myself properly to this honor. But during the time between the nomination and my response, I have been buzzing around with a happy glow knowing the pleasure of an award acceptance and pay-it-forward awaited.
Note: For some bloggers, awards are a burden. If this is you, and this award comes your way, please accept your nomination as a hug.
Here are the rules:
– Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
– Link to the person who nominated you.
– Answer 10 questions about yourself.
– Nominate 10 bloggers.
– Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
This award requests that you give ten random facts about yourself:
1. I find photography thrilling, both seeing a shot to take myself and seeing what others do. And this surprises me… I never knew this about myself until I blogged.
2. I have to know what my philosophy is before I take a step.
3. I grew up surrounded by a huge library, a large hardback section and a separate paperback section.
4. Listening to audio books is one of my great pleasures.
5. I have recently rediscovered the simple and amazing pleasure of taking a bath.
6. I sleep like the dead.
7. I do not cry easily. But I get misty-eyed easily.
8. I am not fascinated by history at all, which is unfortunate, because my dad was a gifted history teacher. I like the future a lot more. I’m getting a lot better about being in the present, too. However, here is someone whose posts about history do, in fact, fascinate me: Ed Mooney.
9. I started writing when I was 8. But I count my start date as the year I started the first novel I would complete. Here is a picture of me holding my first completed novel.
10. I dislike doing things the same way twice.
Here are the 10 Bloggers I’m nominating for their sunshine: