Problem: Twisting to look over shoulder while taking a step up stairs causes sudden pain in lower back that shoots down to… ahem… gluteus maximus… into back of leg.
Cure: Relaxed skiing with family.
Alpine Meadows yesterday: Temp high 40s, sunny.
- Roundhouse chair, Charity run
- Scott Peak chair, Ridge Run
- Lakeview chair, main run, skier’s right
- Sherwood chair, pause for picture
- Return to condo.
- Back all better.
- Share Gordon Bierschs.
- Visit from old family friend.
- Many laughs.
- Not only better, new high.
How do you fix a pain in the back side?