1. Pick some peppers (yeah, I really like my macro setting on my point and click camera):
2. Have husband make homemade dough using the bread machine and a recipe from AllRecipes (plus he throws in herbs).
3. Make weird shaped pizza so it fits on a Silpat.
4. Using a pizza peel, transfer the whole Silpat directly to the rack of a 400 degree oven, but only cook for 13 minutes, not 16 because it cooks faster using this method:
5. Enjoy! And then sleep from carb overload. (Man did that dough cook up big.)