5. It’s harder to remember every other day. Every other day is too complicated!
4. An obsession is required to actually blog every day. As an aside, it’s a challenge that fosters keeping up with the tools as you go looking for any and all that can help make it easier.
3. Once you skip a day, it’s way too easy to keep skipping. Thoughts like: “it doesn’t really matter anyway,” “nobody’s reading it anyway”get fed during that lag time. This is bad for blogger motivation.
2. It’s a challenge that forces me out of my shell.
1. It gets more readers! The blogosphere is a hungry place.
Thanks for being a reader!