Skiing alone is a joy. Totally unfettered by the needs or desires of others.
Hubby laid up by previous day’s parking-lot fall. Good wife would stay home giving TLC. Bad wife went skiing. Good hubby totally supportive! Wife not worthy…
Alpine Meadows 1/5/13. (38 degrees Fahrenheit, sun mixed storm front, on little girls, old Rossie Mach 2s about 50 or 60 centimeters underfoot? Old but quick.)
- Wolverine Bowl – sweet, easy.
- Waterfall – bumps like volkswagons.
- Lower 3 Sisters – good bumps.
- Pete’s Peril – steep, sweet.
- Palisades – terrifying (needed big girls… Volkyl Aura/Aurora? 162 underfoot).
- Lower Our Father – Lord’s Prayer not enough, too big. Go skier’s-far-right.
- Counterweight Gully – scary thrill, sweet on skier’s left. Skied like a dork. Searching for video of good run here from previous season.
All info obsolete by the time you read it.
Moment skis are in.